Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update

There are about three of you out there who may be wondering what happened to Tuesday's Tips and Tricks the last couple of weeks.

I have decided to discontinue the party.
I started it back in November on Mondays as Money-Saving Tips, then moved it to Tuesdays and "anything goes" in hopes of better participation.  After a combined eight months, the party never did take off, so I think it's time to lay it to rest.
Thank you to those of you who did participate.  As I'm sure you know, there are other similar parties that you can link to.

I'm still on the fence about the Knock-Off Party.  Again, participation isn't great, and there are a lot of other venues for your knock-offs.  I might do it occasionally, but I don't think it will be a monthly event any more.


 I'll still be posting tips and ideas and the occasional knock-off for you,
so stick around!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

It is hard to know what will take off and what won't.
Summer is a hard time. I keep wondering where everyone is then I remind myself that it is Summer.

Melinda