I’ve received a few awards recently that I need to acknowledge. First, the Kreativ Blogger award was given to me by Angie of The Country Chic Cottage, Melissa of Frugal Creativity and Kerri of Kerri’s Klutter.
Amber Waves of Grain gave me the Beautiful Blogger award.
I am honored that these ladies thought of me. Thank you!
Both of these awards ask that you share 7 things about yourself, so here, totally randomly, are 7 trivial things about me.
1. I like to sleep. A lot. I often take a nap in the afternoon.
2. When I was in fourth grade, I came in second place in the school’s mandatory speech competition, with a 3-5 minute speech about robins.
3. I still have two baby teeth (there were no permanent ones to take their place; dentists are always amazed that they’ve lasted this long).
4. I have never broken a bone.
5. I am a great-aunt 7 times over.
6. I hate to make a salad, but I love to eat it if someone else made it.
7. I don’t like to talk on the phone.
Okay, I’m going to offer these awards to anybody who has never received a blog award. If you are reading this, and are as-yet award-less, take your pick of the two. Tell 7 things about yourself, and pass it on to several blogs that you like.
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway I’m hosting for Resweater.