Friday, September 30, 2011

Announcement

Sorry I've been MIA this week.  I've been busy working on another project.
I'd like to announce the public opening of my new blog, Spoons.

It's a little bit scary to put it out there, because it is a totally different side of me, one that I have not addressed here on Homebody.  It's a different topic and a different genre, and I realize that it may not have the same audience.  But I feel like you are my friends, and I hope you'll at least check it out.

As a side note, I decided to try out Wordpress for this venture, and there are some inconsistencies in the appearance of these early posts.  I'm still trying to figure out the ropes.  For the most part, though, I like Wordpress so far, although there are a couple things I'm not in love with.  But maybe I'll figure those out as I go along.


I don't intend to abandon Homebody, so I hope to see you around!


1 comment:

Melinda said...

You arw a brave one to have more than one blog.
Good Luck!

Melinda