Giveaway is now closed.
I’m super excited to have hit the one thousand mark on Friday! Thank you so much to all of you! I’m honored that you are interested enough in what I have to say to keep coming back.
In honor of this milestone, I’m having a giveaway. My most popular giveaway ever was for my one year blogging anniversary, when I gave away a collection of items that I had found at thrift stores, so I have decided to do a repeat of that.
The prize package includes:
- a silverplate compote
- a footed milk glass compote/candy dish
- a milk glass bud vase
- a hobnail milk glass planter
- a silverplate dessert fork
- an aqua Ball jar with zinc lid
Here are a few ideas for how to use some of these items:
- display items in the silver compote, such as Scrabble tiles, marbles, or a nest
- plant a succulent in the footed milk glass dish
- use the hobnail planter to hold a small potted plant, pens and pencils at your desk, or lotion, sponge, etc at your kitchen sink (that’s what I do)
- make a recipe card holder with the fork, or maybe start a little collection to display or frame
- make a soap or lotion dispenser out of the Ball jar (though I should point out that this is a quart jar, not a pint like I used)
But wait! There’s more! I’m also going to include a couple of my favorite things.
- a box of my daily indulgence, iced vanilla latte (but you’ll have to supply the whipped cream and sprinkles).
- three single-serving packages of Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn, one each of three limited edition flavors: Drizzled Black and White, Dark Fudge Chocolate Chip, and Drizzled Cinnamon Sugar. OMY (Oh My Yum)!
To enter, you just need to leave a comment. If you are a follower, leave a second comment for a second entry. Winner will be announced next Monday April 11.
(I apologize to my overseas readers, but this is open to residents of the US and Canada only.)