Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Few Online Deals

Thought I’d pass on a few deals I got in my inbox.  I know there are tons out there right now, so if you’re shopping online, be sure to do a little research first.

Coldwater Creek has 25% off everything and free shipping through 12/17, use code WHH2960.  The last time they did this, I picked up a couple of scarves for teacher gifts for about $3 each from the outlet.

Land’s End through 12/3, 40% off highest priced item + Free Shipping with $75 purchase.  Savings reflected at checkout when you enter  Promotion Code: SAVE40  PIN: 9019

Christianbook.com: free shipping when you order $35 or more before 12:00 PM EST on December 9th, 2010, enter promotion code 338535, and choose standard shipping.  Plus, I looked at their Christmas shop and they have over 8000 items at $5 or under!  Sounds like a good place to look for stocking stuffers.

Join Amazon Mom for free, and get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime for the first three months.  There are other benefits to joining as well, but I’m mainly in it for the shipping, which I’ve used a number of times since I joined.

3 comments:

Mrs Mary Joy Pershing said...

Thanks for the info!!! I am going to be finishing up my on-line shopping on Friday this week (after pay day!). We have some things to get from Christian Book and Gift...that free shipping will help a lot, thanks!!

Hope you are having a great day!

Blessings!

Mary Joy

Leah said...

i love christianbook.com! thanks for the code..i'm sure i can find SOMETHING there i need .....yes..i'm sure it won't be too terribly hard to fill a basket there....

Rustown Mom said...

I just ordered from Old Navy this morning - so much of their stock is on-line now and they have great deals - plus, order $50 and get free shipping, which is great if you are ordering fleece, which is pretty decent at Old Navy.