Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spotlight on My Sponsors

Knock-Off Party Tomorrow!

 

I’ve got some pretty cool sponsors…take a look and see what they offer!

LoveLetters by Dina sells folk-art inspired magnet letters in several color ranges, all hand-painted by Dina.  Right now she is offering 50% off with the code THANKYOU.

il_570xN.225373228

 

 

Simply Bags has personalized bags of every type and color.  Very fun!

yhst-26261554460163_2149_11810200

 

Amanda at Serenity Now is an awesome blogger with a fun blog!  She hosts a Weekend Bloggy Reading linky party every Friday, and has recently begun hosting an I {Heart} My Crafty Cutter party.  Serenity Now is one of my daily must-visit blogs.

 

Photobucket

 

Michelle has created a system to Make 5 Dinners in One Hour.  Subscribe to receive a month’s worth of menus, recipes, shopping lists, and directions at a very reasonable rate.  Imagine always knowing the answer to the question “what’s for dinner?”.

 

Gina at Moneywise Moms will tell you how to spend your hard-earned money wisely.  This month she is doing 31 Days of Grocery Savings in vlog format.  Plus she posts lots of deals around the internet and frequent giveaways.

gina_thumb[2]

 

Thank you to my sponsors, and my readers, for supporting my blog!

2 comments:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Thanks for the shout out, Holly! :) I follow Moneywise Moms on Twitter now, and she posts some great deals!

Cheryl said...

I am so glad bags are back in style. I love sweat pants too! It's nice to see some practical things be accepted in the main stream.

Cheryl