Monday, May 2, 2011

Knock-Off Party News and Highlights

The entries in last week’s Knock-Off Party were awesome!  I hope you’ll take some time to go visit the links if you haven’t already (please leave a comment…everybody likes affirmation!).

blogapr115

 

The news is that I’m changing the party rules!  Two of the entries were West Elm knock-offs, and while technically that didn’t follow the rules, they were so fantastic that there was no way I was going to delete them!  So instead, I decided to open the knock-off party to any home décor catalog.  That means in addition to PB, Ballard, and Restoration Hardware, you can now link up your projects inspired by West Elm, Crate and Barrel, Anthropologie, etc.

So get busy and start looking through your catalogs for ideas!  The next, new and improved, Knock-Off Party will be May 26.

2 comments:

Jaime Costiglio said...

Thanks for the feature Holly and I think you're idea to open up the entries is great.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I think that's a great idea! IKEA sends me catalogs too...wonder if you might even include them??? Great features!!!