Friday, January 28, 2011

Party Shout Outs

You can link up your knock-offs through Sunday, but today I’m going to highlight the four first-responders.  I host this party on the last Thursday of every month.  That means the next one will be Thursday, February 24.  That gives you four weeks to create your masterpiece!  For that matter, it’s perfectly fine for you to use an old post, as long as you add my link.

Amy from Design-Aholic showed us her Ballard inspired bulletin board.  She and I both had bees in our bonnets this time around!

bee

{Northern Cottage} created a cubby shelf inspired by Pottery Barn’s cubby organizers.  She found this at Goodwill for $1!

 home 007_thumb[3]

Stephanie from Binkies and Briefcases built (as in “hammered-and-nailed”) this adorable table and chair set for her kids, and saved big bucks over PBKids Carolina set.  I’m in awe!

005

And Lili from Purple Paisley Pinwheels glued together different glass pieces to recreate PB’s Addison Candle Holders.  These would be great to change out seasonally.

005_thumb[7]

Great job, ladies!  Thanks so much for joining.

I’d really like this party to grow…can ya’ll do me a favor and when you see a PB, Ballard or Restoration Hardware knock-off around blogland, let the creator know about the next upcoming party?  Thanks, peeps.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great job ladies!

Cheryl

http://ldsmomtomany.blogspot.com/2011/01/towel-rack-project.html

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Ooooo---I really like Amy's board!! She did a great job with her stencil. :)

stephaniegiese said...

Thanks so much for featuring my table! I'm jealous of Northern Cottage's organizer. I have been on the hunt for an old soda crate or something similar for what feels like forever. It's fun to see everyone's projects!

FrouFrouBritches said...

Such cute stuff! I can't believe she got that cubby/organizer thing for $1! WOW! I need to frequent HER Goodwill.

Happy Birthday by the way! Sunday, isn't it?

Karalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karalee said...

Wooops, wrote the wrong name ~

Very talented ladies! Beautiful!

Stephanie, I am very impressed ~ well done!

Mrs Mary Joy Pershing said...

Happy, happy birthday Holly!!!!! :D

Love your highlights!!! What fun! Not doing a lot of crafting this month...wish I could but so many other things on my plate at the moment. But I will keep my eyes open for folks who are doing their "knock-offs" and let them know about your party!! :D

My favorite is your bag and the bulletin board. But they are all pretty darn wonderful!!!

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Building Home with Him,

Mary Joy