Thursday, October 23, 2008
"Award" (Wink, wink)
I can't really claim this as a true award, but Leslie at Feathers in My Nest was tagged and passed it on to anybody who hadn't yet received it, and I needed a topic today. She said to tell six random things about yourself, so here goes.
1. I was born in Quebec (but am a U.S. citizen). We moved away when I was still an infant and I've never been back.
2. Holes gross me out. I can't explain it really, it's just the perfect roundness and the vacancy...and if they're not vacant, that can be worse. Like these things, hate 'em...gag, something just came up in my throat.
3. I went to boarding school for eleventh and twelfth grade (church school, not because I was a troubled teen).
4. If you ask me my favorite color, ice cream flavor, Bible verse, book, etc., I can't narrow it down to just one. I don't want to commit.
5. I have moved at least 20 times in my 37 years, and that does not include all of the moving back and forth between boarding school or college and wherever was home at the time. In the last 9 years alone, I have moved 8 times.
6. I skipped first grade because I was such a little smarty-pants.
Okay, your turn. If you haven't received this award, or if you're feeling lonely in the blogosphere**, like I was, grab it and run.
**hint, hint: if you're reading this (or any other post), I'd love to see your comments! :)