Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election '08


I voted! I was prepared for long lines and long waits, but even though the polling place was very busy, I was only there about 10 minutes. So, the deed is done, and now we wait.

A few months ago Handsome, Firstborn, and some friends went to a McCain rally. The above photo was taken by a friend. Note in the top left corner the guy with the press pass and big camera. Below is the photo he took. It was in the paper. Boy, did Firstborn get some mileage out of that! His 15 minutes of fame.

(Look at Cindy McCain's hair (bottom right)...I guess she must have a hair dresser to do that for her.)

Well, clearly you can see which way I voted. I've been watching and listening to a lot of news and talk radio the last several months, and it's been easy to get worried about what might happen. I just have to remember that, no matter what, God is in charge.

Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. Romans 13:1 NLT


1 comment:

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.