Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Supper

Well, I said I would highlight tonight's menu, but I always underestimate the time needed to prepare for guests. I'm sure everybody is busy with their own stuff anyway, so I'll just be quick.

Christmas Eve Menu

Appetizer:
Assorted crackers

Cream cheese with pepper jelly

Cranberry goat cheese


Main course:

Beef and blue sandwiches with caramelized onions
Pumpkin soup

Guest is bringing
:
Salad

Homemade applesauce


Dessert:
Grandma's
Christmas custard
Candy cane brownies



Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

gina said...

Hope you had a very merry Christmas!!

Katie said...

mmmm custard! I need a glass right now to remind me that its Christmas. Do you make it every year?

Holly said...

No, this is the first time in quite a few years. It tasted good, but I'm not sure if it was as thick as it should have been.