- Tomorrow, I am excited to be swapping guest posts with Shannon at The House Creative! Be sure to read Shannon’s post here, and visit me there and check out her blog.
- There’s still plenty of time to enter the Love Letters by Dina giveaway.
- My next Knock-Off Party is coming up on Thursday, February 24 (that’s one week from today!). You can do something new, or link up an older post. We’ve all done it! Copied PB, Ballard, or Restoration Hardware, that is. Here’s your chance to show it off!
I have compiled the party rules into one complete post; find it here.
I’d really like some help with this one!
- I’d love to get some feedback on my Monday’s Tips and Tricks party (tell me the truth; I can handle it!). There aren’t a lot of restrictions on what you can post, so I thought it would be an easy one to in which to participate. But it just doesn’t seem to be happening. Do I need to change something? Is Monday a bad day? Is it just a boring premise? Is there something that would make it easier for you to participate? I’ll give it a little while longer, but I may have to pull the plug if it doesn’t pick up the pace soon.
- I don’t normally talk about this in a blog post, but I’m just going to throw in a little plug for my advertising spots. My rates are reasonable, and there are lots of options. Visit my advertising page for info and stats. And if you don’t see an option you’re interested in, I’m willing to talk about other ideas!
- One more thing: will you please pray for my blog friend Mary Joy, her husband, and their children? Mary Joy is a beautiful woman of God, always there to encourage everyone else. This weekend her husband had a seizure and was diagnosed with a type of epilepsy, and they are scared and apprehensive about what this means for their family. They need our encouragement now. Visit her blog and read Sunday’s post for more information.