February already, folks! Time to start thinking about love, flowers, and chocolate! I was recently contacted by Heart & Soul Candies offering me two boxes of their chocolates in exchange for having their widget on my blog until Valentine’s. One box for me, and one for you! That sounded like a pretty good deal to me. I don’t willingly turn down chocolate!
I was not familiar with the company, so I visited the website to find out more. I discovered that the company is founded on Christian principles. From the website:
- The Vision: Heart & Soul Candies Vision is to give cheerfully and generously to good works around the world by providing scripture based high-quality chocolate and candy products that bless the hearts and souls of people everywhere.
- 2 Corinthians 9: 7, 8: Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
- The Mission: Heart & Soul Candies Mission is simply to love God with all of our heart, soul, and strength as a growing inspirational confections company focused on building long term loving relationships, offering exceptional products, and serving our customers with uncompromised compassion.
- Mark 12:30: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.
Based on the customer reviews, the chocolates are delicious. In addition, while you enjoy the candy, you can feel good knowing that H&S donates 10% of total sales to faith-based organizations such as Samaritan’s Purse. It’s win-win!
H&S chocolates are available at Walmart (for only $5/box!), Family Christian Stores and LifeWay Christian Stores, among others.
For a chance to win a box, do the following:
- Leave a comment on this post (mandatory)
- Tweet or post on FB and leave a separate comment
- Anyone who participates in next Monday’s Tips and Tricks Party will receive an additional entry
Winner will be announced next Tuesday, February 8, so hopefully you will receive it in time for Valentine’s Day. Good luck!